CONTACT LENS PLUNGER
Is removing and applying your scleral lenses an increasingly difficult task?
Do you ever drop your lenses or worry that you are potentially putting dirty fingers near your eye?
- EYE CONTACTS APPLICATOR AND CONTACT REMOVAL TOOL: Contact lens inserter and contact lens remover. Also suitable for use with prosthetic eyes.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Our contact lens applicator makes contact lens handling so easy. If you use hard or sclera lenses, these offer a more hygienic, quick and accurate way of applying contact lenses.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR BOTH HARD CONTACTS OR PROSTHETIC EYES: This large sized hard contact lens plunger is perfect for applying scleral contact lenses along with prosthetic eyes.
- VENTLESS SUCTION DESIGN: By squeezing the handle, you'll produce enough suction to grip your contacts firmly without having to touch them with your hands or risk dropping them on the floor. This allows you to confidently fit them comfortably in the correct position on your eye.
- EVERYDAY USE: Unlike other products on the market that are difficult to control, made of potentially dangerous materials or simply don't work, our contact lens remover tool is made of silicone and so effective that you'll want to use it as part of your daily routine every day.
Our contact lenses applicator and contact lens remover deliver your hard contacts or prosthetic eyes in a safe
and comfortable way without the usual hassle.
Utilizing a deceptively strong suction cup & ventless suction design, our hard contact lens
remover for scleral lens contacts means you'll never drop your lenses on the floor again. The soft suction cup design
is also perfect for those who are squeamish about putting foreign objects near their eyes, giving them a painless and
comfortable experience every time these are used.
This product is also ideal for prosthetic eyes making removal and application far simpler than before.
Unlike other products on the market, our sclera lens remover is made from the highest quality silicone and our ventless
suction cup design really works to make your life easier.
These are so easy to use:
- Squeeze the handle and the suction cup will grip the contact or prosthetic eye firmly.
- Insert into the correct position while focusing your eye on the bottom of the cup.
- Once the Lens is in place, simply release your grip on the handle and you'll have a perfectly fitted contact without
the mess or fuss.