THE HANDY MOVER
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Developed by physical therapists, The Handy Mover patented, ergonomic design helps reduce the risk of injury by employing proper body mechanics and leverage to make lifting objects safer and easier.
- LIFTS A RANGE OF ITEMS From moving furniture, and mattresses, to carrying smaller items like firewood, mulch or boxes, The Handy Mover easily lifts it all. Its versatility makes it great for moving, but also perfect for working in the yard, around the house or in the office.
- EASY LIFTING HANDLE Unlike other lifting and moving equipment that dig into your forearm, shoulder or back, this strap provides the function and convenience of handles to any object, making your move faster and smoother.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP The Handy Mover's extra-wide 6-inch strap is simple and easy to use, adjusting quickly from 3 feet up to 6 feet long allowing the user to lift items weighing up to 800 lbs. from their desired height.
- ONE OR TWO PERSON LIFT There's no need for a dolly, hand truck, a complicated harness, or uncomfortable straps. The Handy Mover can be used by one person or two people, so even when you don’t have an extra hand, you can still lift that heavy object on your own. Packaging may vary.
Unlike other lifting straps, The Handy Mover adds the function and comfort of handles to any object.
Single or Multi-Person Lifting
Provides the versatility of single person lifting for bulky items, or multi-person lifting for heavier objects.
Developed by Physical Therapists
Patented, ergonomic design employs proper body mechanics and leverage to make lifting objects safer and easier.
Extra-wide, six-inch strap quickly adjusts from lengths of three feet, up to six feet, depending on your needs.
Easily Adjustable Strap
Allows you to handle small or large objects, from one-handed carrying to multi-person moving.
Safely Navigate Uneven Terrain
From stairs to uneven outdoor terrain, the Handy Mover allows for safe moving even where dollies and hand trucks can’t go!
Allow people with limited grip strength to move and lift items with ease, with less pressure on fingers and wrists.